FANDOM


1. Upgrade Talent (from: CC Taiwan Forum Only talent level 5 can be upgrade

Upgrade Talent Need
From Talent Level 5 6 rune talent * 10
From Talent Level 6 7 rune talent * 10
From Talent Level 7 8 rune talent * 10


Rune Talent can be bought in prestige shop:  rune talent 6 = 300 prestise  rune talent 7 = 600 Prestige  rune talent 8 = 1.200 prestise

2. Talent Level (From CC Taiwan Forum

Talent Level  Effect
Revive 1/8 Revive with 10% HP restored.
2/8 Revive with 15% HP restored.
3/8 Revive with 20% HP restored.
4/8 Revive with 25% HP restored.
5/8 Revive with 30% HP restored.
6/8 Revive with 45% HP restored.
7/8 Revive with 65% HP restored.
8/8 Revive with 100% HP restored.
Heavy Blow 1/8 Has a 10% chance to inflict Coma for 1.0 secs on target when attacking.
2/8 Has a 10% chance to inflict Coma for 1.5 secs on target when attacking.
3/8 Has a 10% chance to inflict Coma for 2.0 secs on target when attacking.
4/8 Has a 10% chance to inflict Coma for 2.5 secs on target when attacking.
5/8 Has a 10% chance to inflict Coma for 3.0 secs on target when attacking.
6/8 Has a 15% chance to inflict Coma for 3.0 secs on target when attacking.
7/8 Has a 20% chance to inflict Coma for 3.0 secs on target when attacking.
8/8 Has a 25% chance to inflict Coma for 3.0 secs on target when attacking.
Revitalize 1/5 Gain 20% Energy at the start of battle.
2/5 Gain 40% Energy at the start of battle.
3/5 Gain 60% Energy at the start of battle.
4/5 Gain 80% Energy at the start of battle.
5/5 Gain 100% Energy at the start of battle.
Scorch 1/8 Has a 5% chance to negate all damage when attacked.
2/8 Has a 6% chance to negate all damage when attacked.
3/8 Has a 7% chance to negate all damage when attacked.
4/8 Has a 8% chance to negate all damage when attacked.
5/8 Has a 9% chance to negate all damage when attacked.
6/8 Has a 15% chance to negate all damage when attacked.
7/8 Has a 35% chance to negate all damage when attacked.
8/8 Has a 50% chance to negate all damage when attacked.
Self Destruct 1/8 Deals 100% damage to nearby enemies upon death.
2/8 Deals 175% damage to nearby enemies upon death.
3/8 Deals 250% damage to nearby enemies upon death.
4/8 Deals 325% damage to nearby enemies upon death.
5/8 Deals 400% damage to nearby enemies upon death.
6/8 Deals 500% damage to nearby enemies upon death.
7/8 Deals 700% damage to nearby enemies upon death.
8/8 Deals 1000% damage to nearby enemies upon death.
Deadly Strike 1/8 Has a 10% chance to deal 3x more damage when attacking.
2/8 Has a 10% chance to deal 4x more damage when attacking.
3/8 Has a 10% chance to deal 5x more damage when attacking.
4/8 Has a 10% chance to deal 6x more damage when attacking.
5/8 Has a 10% chance to deal 7x more damage when attacking.
6/8 Has a 10% chance to deal 9x more damage when attacking.
7/8 Has a 10% chance to deal 12x more damage when attacking.
8/8 Has a 10% chance to deal 15x more damage when attacking.
Flame Guard 1/8 Deflects 8% of damage taken.
2/8 Deflects 11% of damage taken.
3/8 Deflects 14% of damage taken.
4/8 Deflects 17% of damage taken.
5/8 Deflects 20% of damage taken.
6/8 Deflects 25% of damage taken.
7/8 Deflects 30% of damage taken.
8/8 Deflects 45% of damage taken.
Blade Shell 1/8 Has a 5% chance to deflect 100% of damage taken.
2/8 Has a 6% chance to deflect 100% of damage taken.
3/8 Has a 7% chance to deflect 100% of damage taken.
4/8 Has a 8% chance to deflect 100% of damage taken.
5/8 Has a 10% chance to deflect 100% of damage taken.
6/8 Has a 15% chance to deflect 100% of damage taken.
7/8 Has a 20% chance to deflect 100% of damage taken.
8/8 Has a 30% chance to deflect 100% of damage taken.
Scatter 1/8 Reduces target's Energy by 5 when attacking.
2/8 Reduces target's Energy by 10 when attacking.
3/8 Reduces target's Energy by 15 when attacking.
4/8 Reduces target's Energy by 20 when attacking.
5/8 Reduces target's Energy by 25 when attacking.
6/8 Reduces target's Energy by 40 when attacking.
7/8 Reduces target's Energy by 60 when attacking.
8/8 Reduces target's Energy by 80 when attacking.
Slowdown 1/8 Has a 25% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 30% for 5 secs when attacking.
2/8 Has a 25% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 40% for 5 secs when attacking.
3/8 Has a 25% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 50% for 5 secs when attacking.
4/8 Has a 25% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 60% for 5 secs when attacking.
5/8 Has a 25% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 70% for 5 secs when attacking.
6/8 Has a 30% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 70% for 5 secs when attacking.
7/8 Has a 35% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 70% for 5 secs when attacking.
8/8 Has a 40% chance to reduce enemy SPD by 70% for 5 secs when attacking.
Sprint 1/8 Increases MOV SPD by 10%.
2/8 Increases MOV SPD by 20%.
3/8 Increases MOV SPD by 30%.
4/8 Increases MOV SPD by 40%.
5/8 Increases MOV SPD by 50%.
6/8 Increases MOV SPD by 55%.
7/8 Increases MOV SPD by 60%.
8/8 Increases MOV SPD by 65%.
Berserk 1/8 Increases ATK SPD by 10%.
2/8 Increases ATK SPD by 15%.
3/8 Increases ATK SPD by 20%.
4/8 Increases ATK SPD by 25%.
5/8 Increases ATK SPD by 30%.
6/8 Increases ATK SPD by 40%.
7/8 Increases ATK SPD by 50%.
8/8 Increases ATK SPD by 70%.
Stone Skin 1/8 Reduces damage taken by 5%.
2/8 Reduces damage taken by 10%.
3/8 Reduces damage taken by 15%.
4/8 Reduces damage taken by 20%.
5/8 Reduces damage taken by 25%.
6/8 Reduces damage taken by 35%.
7/8 Reduces damage taken by 45%.
8/8 Reduces damage taken by 60%.
War God 1/8 Increases ATK by 10%.
2/8 Increases ATK by 15%.
3/8 Increases ATK by 20%.
4/8 Increases ATK by 25%.
5/8 Increases ATK by 30%.
6/8 Increases ATK by 45%.
7/8 Increases ATK by 65%.
8/8 Increases ATK by 90%.
Tenacity 1/8 Increases HP by 10%.
2/8 Increases HP by 15%.
3/8 Increases HP by 20%.
4/8 Increases HP by 25%.
5/8 Increases HP by 30%.
6/8 Increases HP by 45%.
7/8 Increases HP by 65%.
8/8 Increases HP by 100%.
Life Drain 1/8 Recover 1% HP each time the Hero makes an attack.
2/8 Recover 2% HP each time the Hero makes an attack.
3/8 Recover 3% HP each time the Hero makes an attack.
4/8 Recover 4% HP each time the Hero makes an attack.
5/8 Recover 5% HP each time the Hero makes an attack.
6/8 Recover 7% HP each time the Hero makes an attack.
7/8 Recover 10% HP each time the Hero makes an attack.
8/8 Recover 15% HP each time the Hero makes an attack.
Enlighten 1/5 Hero earns 20% more EXP from battles.
2/5 Hero earns 40% more EXP from battles.
3/5 Hero earns 60% more EXP from battles.
4/5 Hero earns 80% more EXP from battles.
5/5 Hero earns 100% more EXP from battles.
Bulwark 1/8 Increases ATK and Max HP in battle by 4%
2/8 Increases ATK and Max HP in battle by 8%
3/8 Increases ATK and Max HP in battle by 12%
4/8 Increases ATK and Max HP in battle by 16%
5/8 Increases ATK and Max HP in battle by 20%
6/8 Increases ATK and Max HP in battle by 30%
7/8 Increases ATK and Max HP in battle by 40%
8/8 Increases ATK and Max HP in battle by 60%
Corrode 3/5 Has 8% chance to lower Energy of 3 nearby enemies by 30 when attacked.
4/5 Has 12% chance to lower Energy of 3 nearby enemies by 30 when attacked.
5/5 Has 16% chance to lower Energy of 3 nearby enemies by 30 when attacked.
Heaven's Wrath 3/5 Has 10% chance to stun 3 nearby enemies for 2 secs when attacked. Cooldown: 3 secs.
4/5 Has 15% chance to stun 3 nearby enemies for 2 secs when attacked. Cooldown: 3 secs.
5/5 Has 20% chance to stun 3 nearby enemies for 2 secs when attacked. Cooldown: 3 secs.
Condemnation 3/5 Has 10% chance to reduce ATK SPD of 4 nearby foes by 30% for 4s when attacked. CD: 2s.
4/5 Has 15% chance to reduce ATK SPD of 4 nearby foes by 30% for 4s when attacked. CD: 2s.
5/5

Has 20% chance to reduce ATK SPD of 4 nearby foes by 30% for 4s when attacked. CD: 2s.


Read it on cc taiwan forum: cc.tw.forum.igg.com/m/topic?ctid=13381

The lvl 8 are uber  - Revive: at lvl 8 revive 100% hp - Heavy Blow: at lvl 8, 25% chance to stun 3s - Scorch: at lvl 8, 50% chance to avoid damage - Self Destruct: at lvl 8: 1000% atk dmg - Deadly Strike: at lvl 8, 15 times dmg - Flame guard: reflect 45% dmg - Blademail: at lvl 8, 30% chance  - Scatter: at lvl 8, reduce 80 energy - Slowdown: at lvl 8, 40% chance to slow mov speed 70% for 5s - Sprint: at lvl 8,  increase mov speed by 65% - berserk: at lvl 8, increase atk speed by 70% - stone skin: at lvl 8, reduce dmg by 60% - wargod: at lvl 8, increase atk by 90% - tenacity: at lvl 8, increase 100% hp - lifedrain: at lvl 8, 15% life steal - bulwark: increase 60% hp and 60% atk in battle

All info about Talent Upgrade

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.