The Town Hall is the player's central building. Leveling it up unlocks new/additional buildings as well as raise the level cap for all buildings.
When you click the Town Hall, 2 Icons are showing up. These Icons are Info and Level Up.
Here are the details of icons:
- Info - gives details upon the Town Hall information.
- Level Up - is an option to upgrade your Town Hall in certain levels. It also shows the Buildings and other options you may unlock once you upgrade.
There are another Icons which you will find once you Level Up your Town Hall. These are the Cancel Icon and the Finish Icon. The details for Cancel and Finish Icons are as follows.
- Cancel - if you want to cancel your Level Up process, you can do so by hitting this icon. It will notify you that you can only retrieve 50% of the amount you spend for the Level Up you have made.
- Finish - is an icon where Gems are involved. If you want to finish instantly certain Level Up you have made, you can do so by spending the amount of gems shown on the top of the Finish Icon. Red number means that your gems stock is insufficient.
- Sixth Hero Base opens availability at Town Hall level 12 but it is only to be unlocked when you have Town Hall level 14 and upgrading at least four buildings of each kind of these buildings to level 16: Gold Vault, Gold Mine, Mana Mill, Mana Vault and Army Camp.
Note: Notification shows availability at Town Hall level 12 but it has to complete the requirements which is obtainable at Town Hall Level 14.
This table lists special buildings that can only be built once, and also includes information about the maximum level of other buildings.
The following table needs updating, verification and maybe incomplete. Please refer to Statistics above as the primary reference.
|1||1-4||1x level 4||50,000||Tier 1, 4 star|
|2||1x Relic Hall|
|3||1x Arena 1x Heroes Altar||30x Letters and numbers||5-7||1x level 7||100,000||Tier 2, 1 star|
1x Guild Hall
|20x Flower II|
5x Christmas Tree
3x Snowman, 3x Rose
5x Ballons, 3x Flowers
1x Soccer Star Trophy
|8-10, tower 1-2||2x level 10||380,000||Tier 2, 2 star|
|9||11-13, tower 3-5||2x level 13||700,000||Tier 2, 4 star|
|10||1x Frost Witch|
1x Thunder God
1x Centaur Chieftain
|3x level 13||1,050,000||Tier 3, 2 star|
|12||14-16, tower 6-8||3x level 16||1,500,000||(200 spaces)|
|14||4x level 16||2,000,000||Tier 3, 3 star|
|15||17-19, tower 9-10||4x level 18||2,800,000||Tier 3, 4 star|
|17||(true 19)||5x level 19||4,000,000||Tier 3, 5 star|
|18||+10 Walls (190)||20, tower 12|| 5x Level
|19||+10 Walls (200)|
|21||6th Vaults||23||6x Level
|22||+10 walls (210)||6x level 25||
|24||+10 Walls (220)|
|25||6th Army Camp|
- Some upgraded tower levels are "unlocked" by building enough gold vaults to afford them
- The cost of most level 19 buildings prohibits upgrade until Town Hall level 17 unlocks the fifth vault.
|Tier (Level)||1 (1)||2 (2)||3 (3)||4 (4-5)||5 (6-7)|
|Tier (Level)||6 (8-9)||7 (10-11)||8 (12-14)||9 (15-17)||10 (18-20)|
|Tier (Level)||11 (8-9)||12 (10-11)||13 (12-14)||14 (15-17)||15 (18-20)|