Once you open the Quest Board, you’ll be able to view sets of different Quests. Complete different quests for different rewards!
The amount of time for each Quest set is limited to 16 hours. If you can’t finish the Quest set within the time limit, you won’t be able to claim all of the possible rewards. However, if you complete a Quest set, and after a 7 hour cooling off period, a new Quest set will become available and the time limit will start again, but only after you enter the Quest Board.
- Number of quests in each set is depending on player's Might:
|No. of quests||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
- You’ll earn small rewards for each Quest cleared from a Quest set. Rewards include Gold, Mana, Honor Badges, Shards, Gems, or even sacrifice heroes . Completing a Quest set results in earning additional rewards like huge amounts of Honor Badges and/or Hero EXP Books.
- The quicker you complete a Quest set, the more bonus rewards of Honor Badges , Shards , or more Experience Books you will earn.
- Some of the quests can be auto-completed by spending Gems (At most three chance a day: 10 Gems for the first time, 20 Gems for the second time, 50 Gems for the third time). You should save gems for these quests if you cannot possibly complete them.
- Some of the quests like "Refresh a Hero Talent" can not be auto completed. You need to complete them manually. However since the gem reward for Refresh is exactly the same as the gem cost, this is a free Refresh, if you keep 300 gems on hand. Also merely causing a talent roll by paying gems, using talent refresh card or a level 5 Talent Chest will complete this quest. There is no need to actually change a hero's talent.
- The other quest that players cannot Auto complete is the quest for donating Mana or Gold . Since the new update, the quest has change not to be able to auto-complete the said quest which means it should be manually done and completed by donating the given amount.
- The Destroy Buildings quest does not require that the overall attack be a success. You can launch a series of Hero Expeditions that just destroy that one building, quit, and repeat until the quest is completed.
- The quantity and distribution of Experience Books are all random and unstable when it comes to rewards. Even IGG, the creator of the game, cannot specify nor directly point out how many books or how much you can gain in any one set of quest completions, but there is one sure way which is 90% guaranteed upon it..
- Check out official announcement
|Dungeon - Earn a 3-Flame victory||3x Might||4x Might||5x Might 1/3000x Might|
|Dungeon - Clear any Dungeon|
|Dungeon - Enter any Dungeon|
|Elite Dungeon - Earn a 3-Flame victory||3x Might||4x Might||5x Might 1/2000x Might|
|Elite Dungeon - Clear any Dungeon|
|Elite Dungeon - Enter any Dungeon|
|Raids - Earn a 3-Flame victory||3x Might 1/300x Might||4x Might 1/250x Might||5x Might 1/200x Might|
|Raids - Complete a Raid|
|Raids - Loot the required Gold amount||3x Might 1/300x Might||4x Might 1/250x Might||5x Might 1/200x Might|
|Raids - Loot the required Mana amount|
|Destroy a Town Hall in a Raid or Expedition.||3x Might 1/300x Might||4x Might 1/250x Might||5x Might 1/200x Might|
|Destroy a Hero Altar in a Raid or Expedition.|
|Destroy an Army Camp in a Raid or Expedition.|
|Destroy a Gold Vault in a Raid or Expedition.|
|Destroy a Mana Vault in a Raid or Expedition.|
|Hero Altar - Hire any Hero||-||-||25|
|Hero Altar - Consume any Sacrifice|
|Heroes Altar - Hire a Hero or Sacrifice with Shards|
|Hero Altar - Refresh a Hero Talent||-||-||300|
|Hire Heroes with Gems once||-||-||150|
|Spells Master - Use any Spell in battle||-||-||8|
|Combat - Defend your Base in Here Be Monsters||-||-||8|
|Heroes Trial - Join any Heroes Trial.||-||-||10|
|Guilds - Donate the required Shards amount||-||-||25|
|Guilds - Use a Flag in battle||-||-||8|
|Donate the required Gold amount||1/60x Might||1/45x Might||1/30x Might|
|Donate the required Mana amount|
|Expert Dungeon - Earn a 3-Flame victory|
Expert Dungeon - Clear any Expert Dungeon
| 4x Might |
|4x Might + some|| 4x Might + some |
7x Might + some
|Insane Dungeon - Clear any dungeon|| 1/220x Might || 1/210x Might || 1/200x Might |
|Insane Dungeon - Clear two dungeons|
|Insane Dungeon - Clear three dungeons|
|Fight once||-||-||1/200x Might|
- ↑ Available at 120,000 might