Might is a measurement of your overall ability in the game.
Raid matchups are determined by Might.
You can only decrease your Might by sacrificing Heroes at the Heroes Altar.
- Upgrading Town Hall gives +50 Might
- Mana Mill +3 might per level
- Gold Mine +3 might per level
- Gold vault +3 might per level
- Mana vault +3 might per level
- Army Camp +5 might per level
- Upgrading Watchtower or Relic Hall gives +5 Might
- Upgrading Hero's Altar gives +10 Might
- Upgrading Hero's Base gives +1 Might
- Upgrading walls gives NO Might.
- Bombs give no Might.
- Upgrading Guardian to level 4 gives +32 Might.
- Upgrading Treant to level 4 gives +37 Might.
You can increase a Hero's Might by Leveling it, Improving it's Skill, or Replacing it's Talent.
You can view a specific Hero's Might by selecting them in the Hero Base.
A Hero's Might is calculated by the following: Level + Skill Level + Talent Level
Upgrading an Elite Hero's skill level gives +40 Might.
Upgrading a Legendary Hero's skill level gives +59 Might.
A level 1 hero with level 1 skill does not increase your might, or decrease it when sacrificed. Sacrificing any other hero will reduce your might.
The might of a hero is roughly (3,4, or 5)*(hero level) + (20, 39 or 59)*(skill level - 1) + 20*(talent level). The (3,4 or 5) and (20, 39 or 59) are for ordinary, elite and legendary hero types. The might shown in the hero base is usually close to this.
Here is how to Sacrifice a Hero:
- Enter the Hero's Altar
- Select a Hero (This is NOT the Hero to be Sacrificed)
- Selecting "Consume" next to the Selected Hero's Skill
- Selecting the Hero to be Sacrificed (Make sure the Hero to be sacrificed is not in a Hero Base or Garrison)
- Selecting Consume (This will sacrifice the Hero to be Sacrificed, improving the Selected Hero's Skill)
When you sacrice a Hero in the Hero's Altar, the sacrificed Hero is permanently gone. You cannot undo a sacrifice once it is confirmed.