Might is a measurement of your overall ability in the game.
You can decrease your Might by sacrificing Heroes at the Heroes Altar or replacing higher level talents with lower level talents.
- Raid matchups are determined by Might.
- Nobility Titles are based on Might
Max Might in categoryEdit
- Max building might = 3705 (Build and maximum upgrade all buildings)
- Max troops might = 6280 (Open and maximum upgrade all troops)
- Max spells might = 4875 (Open and maximum upgrade all spells)
Might from buildingsEdit
- Town Hall +50 might per level
- Mana Mill +3 might per level
- Gold Mine +3 might per level
- Gold vault +3 might per level
- Mana vault +3 might per level
- Army Camp +5 might per level
- Hero Altar +10 might per level
- Hero Base +1 might per level
- Basic Tower +5 might per level
- Advanced Tower +10 might per level
- Relic Hall +5 Might might per level
- Guild Hall +10 might per level
- Building Arena +5 might
- Walls, bombs and traps gives NO Might.
Might from troopsEdit
- Might for updating troops first tier
- Guardian level 5 +120
- Hunter level 5 +120
- Pyromancer level 5 +120
- Treant level 5 +120
- Might for updating troops second tier
- Hammer Dwarf level 5 +400
- Centaur level 5 +400
- Griffin level 5 +400
- Mecha Man level 5 +400
- Might for updating troops third tier
- Savage Ogre level 5 +1050
- Shotgun Dwarf level 5 +1050
- Fairy Dragon level 5 +1050
- Ornithopter level 5 +1050
Might from spellsEdit
- Arrow Rain level 5 +150
- Restortation level 5 +225
- Ares' Fervor level 5 +300
- Windstorm level 5 +375
- Guardian Angel level 5 +450
- Meteor level 5 +525
- Disaster level 5 +600
- Ares' Frenzy level 5 +675
- Phoenix Flight level 5 +750
- Snowstorm level 5 +825
Might from heroesEdit
You can increase a Hero's Might by Leveling it, Improving it's Skill, or Replacing it's Talent.
You can view a specific Hero's Might by selecting them in the Hero Base.
A Hero's Might is calculated by the following: Level + Skill Level + Talent Level
The might of a hero is roughly (2,4, or 5)*(hero level) + (20, 39 or 59)*(skill level - 1) + 20*(talent level). The (3,4 or 5) and (20, 39 or 59) are for ordinary, elite and legendary hero types, respectively. The might shown in the hero base is usually close to this.