Might is a measurement of your overall ability in the game.
Max Might in categoryEdit
- Max building might = 3725 (Build and maximum upgrade all buildings)
- Max troops might = 6280 (Open and maximum upgrade all troops)
- Max spells might = 4875 (Open and maximum upgrade all spells)
Might from buildingsEdit
- Town Hall +50 might per level
- Mana Mill +3 might per level
- Gold Mine +3 might per level
- Gold vault +3 might per level
- Mana vault +3 might per level
- Army Camp +5 might per level
- Hero Altar +10 might per level
- Hero Base +1 might per level
- Basic Tower +5 might per level
- Advanced Tower +10 might per level
- Relic Hall +5 Might might per level
- Guild Hall +10 might per level
- Arena Building +5 might
- Walls , bombs and Hero traps gives NO Might.
Might from TroopsEdit
- Might for upgrading troops first tier
- Might for upgrading troops second tier
- Might for upgrading troops third tier
Might from spellsEdit
- Arrow Rain level 5 +150
- Restortation level 5 +225
- Ares' Fervor level 5 +300
- Windstorm level 5 +375
- Guardian Angel level 5 +450
- Meteor level 5 +525
- Disaster level 5 +600
- Ares' Frenzy level 5 +675
- Phoenix Flight level 5 +750
- Snowstorm level 5 +825
Might from heroesEdit
You can increase a Hero's Might by Leveling it, Improving it's Skill, or Replacing it's Talent.
You can view a specific Hero's Might by selecting them in the Hero Base .
A Hero's Might is calculated by the following: Level + Skill Level + Talent Level
The might of a hero is roughly (2, 3.5, or 5)*(hero level) + (19.5, 39 or 58.5)*(skill level - 1) + 20*(talent level). The (2, 3.5, or 5) and (19.5, 39 or 58.5) are for Ordinary, Elite and Legendary hero types, respectively. The might shown in the hero base is usually close to this.