Here are some important details upon entering the Lost Realm.
sign or use Stamina Card .
Blue Crystal - This resource is used to inscribe your heroes to raise the inscription level and also to forge two same-level crests into a random one of the same level, and also. Once level 21 is reached you can equip heroes with crests which further boost your hero. Blue Crystal may be obtained from the crystal mines and Battle Altars. Player may collect up to a maximum of 10,000,000 blue crystals at a time.
Red Crystal - This resource may be obtained by defeating monsters. It is used to upgrade the production of blue crystal mines and are required to combine identical crests from the same type into a higher level crest. It is also used to Evolve legendary heroes. Player may collect up to a maximum of 10,000,000 red crystals at a time.
Team Dungeons so changing heroes for Lost Realm also changes the heroes for Team Dungeons. Lost Realm battles always start with the enemy to the upper left.
| Crystal Mine|
| This tile produces blue crystals continuously. It works the same way as a mana mill;
| Battle Altar|
| When you have 'captured' a dungeon tile you can start drawing resources from them the same way as Blue Crystal tiles, but they cannot be upgraded. At 400 crystals/hour and 4000 max storage their income is pretty big. Battle Altars can be lost to other players after a 4 hour shield expires.
Battle Altars give you more blue crystals than your mines. As you keep expanding your territory, you will see more battle altars owned by different people.
Each battle altar will have a shield or a sword above it. If it has a shield, it is protected. If it has a sword, you can attack their battle altar and take it over.
When attacking their altar, you battle their 5 man line up. It does not take stamina to attack an altar, so keep attacking them until you win
|Empty Tiles||All other tiles are empty to have room for the following spawns. Whenever you clear whatever was spawned, a new spawn will appear somewhere else on the map.|
(Treasure Box Tile)
|Can be opened with a corresponding key. The chest has 3 different types, it has bronze, silver and gold types of chest. Each chest shown has corresponding keys depending upon the type of chest. The chest opened give different types of Rewards which can be used upon the game features or additional items for every game features like gold and mana and Crests which used for inscription. All items received from Treasure Box goes to Warehouse|
|Monster Tile||Bunch of enemy heroes: a group of usually 3-9 enemy heroes. Starts off with mainly elites and sometimes with a legendary heroes, at level 65-80. Sometimes a group of random 9 heroes in one set of 9 tiles pops out as the level change. Will probably get stronger as world level improves. Beat the enemies in a Torch Battle style fight, where placement is key. Winning the battle will get you some red crystals () and experience points for lost realm and a random item. This random item can be a key (bronze, silver or gold to open a corresponding chest), a crest bag, or a bag of gold or mana (warehouse items) which will also be found on Warehouse.
- Every fight takes 1 (a single common hero; very rare), 6, 9, 12 or 15 stamina (maybe even more later on)
- Attacking Battle Altar costs nothing
- When you refill with e.g. 5/80 stamina left, you will have 85/80 stamina (the remaining points are not lost)
- You can replenish your energy bar back to full by spending gems. Gems required to replenish and number of replenishes allowed varies by level. Starting at level 1 you are allowed 3 replenishes; 50, 100, 100. At level 6 you are allowed 5 replenishes the extra 2 have a cost of 150. At level 11, you are allowed 7 replenishes the extra 2 have a cost of 200. At level 16, you are allowed 9 replenishes the extra 2 have a cost of 300. At level 20 you are allowed 11 replenishes the extra 2 have a cost of 400. Example progression at level 20: 50, 100, 100, 150, 150, 200, 200, 300, 300, 400 and 400.
CrestsCrests are the most important items used for inscribing heroes. Crests has 17 types which corresponds to 17 talents that heroes use (Enlighten is talent but not available as a crest). Each crest talent consists of 4 types I to IV, each level 1 to 5. Four Crests can be combined given that it should be at of same types and at the same level and the result is a crest of the same type one level higher (ie. 4 level 2 Slow Down type III crests can be combined into 1 level 3 Slow Down type III crest). Crests can be attained as a rewards from each chest opened, monster battle or gained from a Battle Altar.
Crest Bags contain one (or two identical) level 1 crest while crest boxes contain level 2 crests of the corresponding rarity.
Crest Bag/Box contains "normal" crests: Blade Shell, Flame Guard, Scorch, Slow Down, Sprint, Stone Skin and Tenacity.
Rare Crest Bag/Box contains rare crests: Bulwark, Deadly Strike, Heavy Blow, Scatter, Self Destruct and War God.
Mythic Crest Bag/Box contains mythic crests: Berserk, Life Drain, Revitalize and Revive.
Here are the Crest Bags and Crest Box.
|Crest Bag||Rare Crest Bag||Mythic Crest Bag|
|Crest Box||Rare Crest Box||Mythic Crest Box|
The treasure box opened give different types of rewards.
If you touch the chest and have the right key it will open and show a question mark. You have to walk to it to get the reward.
If you touch it and do not have the right key, the chest will be changed to a chest with a big chain around it. It is not worth walking to it.
|Bronze Chest||Silver Chest||Gold Chest|
Keys to open the Chests
|Bronze Key||Silver Key||Gold Key|
Produces large amounts of Blue Crystals for the one occupying it. Will be under protection for 4 hours after it is successfully occupied. Fights are located at the same map as Torch battles
Each victory in War Altar may help it upgrade. The table below shows the upgrade data for Battle Altar.
|Level||Victories needed to upgrade to next level||Total Victory Count||Hourly Production|
On every game mode, we see different icons. Lost Realm also has different Icons which we normally see everytime we enter the world. Here are the following Icons:
Tips and Tricks
Stamina The goal is to be as efficient with your stamina as possible, since stamina is a very limited and valuable resource. Here are some tips.
- You need 13 hrs 20 mins to get full stamina.
- Minimize your movement - Don't run all over the map because you are using up precious stamina. Let's say there is a gold chest, but you don't have a key yet. Don't even bother going to that space.
- Don't waste time and stamina repeatedly battling an enemy you cannot defeat. If you have a hard time with 5 elites, don't even attempt the group with 9 Legendaries.
- Mine and upgrade crystal mines from a distance - You don't need to be on that specific spot to mine it or upgrade it. Simply just click on the crystal mine to gather or upgrade.
- Prioritize battling heroes over opening chests - When you keep battling, you will gain levels which further expands your map. As you expand your map, you find more battle altars and crystal mines. Thus, the faster you expand, the faster you gain resources, which makes leveling up more important than opening chests. You can always pick up the treasure chests later, especially if they are on the way to the enemy heroes.
- Gaining the daily rewards of Stamina Card and Bronze Keys for free - Daily you can get a stamina card and 2 bronze keys for every corresponding amount of battles made. 3 battles consists of 1 stamina card and 10 battle completion consists of 2 bronze keys. The best way to get those rewards are battling the battle altars without spending too much stamina. Battle Altars don't require stamina so you can battle take down the enemy defending the altar without using stamina until you win the battle. The only thing that uses stamina is by moving from one altar to another. Note that each fight on battle altar counts as one battle even you win or lose the fight.
- If you have only a silver or gold chest and no key you can wait and check back periodically until they reset.
- Formation is key. Heroes that apply coma give you the best chance to win.
- Often, putting three heroes in your front line will split the opponents focus and speed up the proc of all three of them since they are all being hit. This works best when the opponent has 8-9 heroes or three on the front row. Occasionally the opponent will be too few heroes or not have 3 on it's front line and will aggro to just one of your heroes (Immo and TG top and bottom with a Paladin or possibly other tanks in the middle of your front row works well).
- Choose your battles - Don't pick fights with an all legendary hero line up if you can't beat them.
- If you move to monster (ex: 3 tiles with 3 stamina), and pay for monster fight is (ex: 6 for try with 6 stamina) it's added as your exp win or lose (3 + 6 = 9 exp added). Winning also give you level exp.
- Inscribe your most used heroes - Remember, inscribing boosts the stats of your hero. You might as well inscribe the heroes that you use the most in the Lost Realm so you can become stronger there. Inscribing heroes can also strengthen their skill, like Druid, Spirit Mage, Minotaur Chieftain, etc.
- Remember that stategy is better than tactic. If you win the battle for Battle Altar it is good not stay tough garrison to protect it because the main goal is to upgrade the Altar faster, Think about all players - not only about yourself!!!