Completing a dungeon gives a chance to receive Shards . Dungeons marked with a blue fortress give higher amounts of Shards. The exact drop rate of Shards is uncertain, but judging from observations there is a difference between completing a dungeon to 100% and only completing the dungeon by 50-99%.
- 100% completion ~ 14% chance of Shards
- 50-99% completion ~ 7% chance of Shards
Tip: Two good strategies for leveling new heroes quickly is to (1) enter a high level dungeon with both a strong hero and your new weak hero. The higher level dungeon will provide much more experience that will be split evenly between both heroes, even if the weak hero dies; or (2) just send in the new hero with troops, then the hero gets all of the exp.
- Dungeons you have defeated can be raided again to collect more resources like Gold, mana, and shards. Drop rates of Shards can be obtained mostly and repeatedly every time you return back to any dungeon levels.
- Compared to Raids, Dungeons do not cost Gold to enter (but have a limited entry rate), produce much less Gold and Mana (on average), do not cost Honor if lost, and produce generally more Honor if completed.
- Completing Dungeons as part of the Quest Boards quest gives rewards like Gold, mana, HB, and shards.
- The Warehouse allows Merits to be traded for Dungeon Cards, which gives more Dungeon entries.
Players start with 5 Dungeon entries. When you attack a dungeon you decrease your number of entries by 1. Dungeon entries replenish at a rate of 1 chance per 20 minutes.
If you have 0 entries remaining, you can spend 100 gems to get the full number of 5 entries back; however, as it only takes 1h 40m to replenish 5 entries, this is arguably a rather expensive way of doing things. Other option of that is using Dungeon Entry Card which replenish 5 chances.
Click on a door to enter a dungeon and see what awaits you.
|Dungeon 1||Dungeon 2||Dungeon 3||Dungeon 4||Dungeon 5||Dungeon 6||Dungeon 7||Dungeon 8|
|Dungeon Expert 1||Dungeon Expert 2||Dungeon Expert 3||Dungeon Expert 4||Dungeon Expert 5||Dungeon Expert 6||Dungeon Expert 7||Dungeon Expert 8|