Axe of Strife
Eye of Garuda
Goblet of Life
Introduction to Artifacts and Hero AttributesEdit
Hero Attributes are inbuilt factors / weightings that influence the behavior of a hero in battle. The values for these are set according to hero type and evolution generation (including unevolved heroes).
Artifacts are a group of 6 tools, each with 5 upgradable levels through the use of Merits (see Upgrade Cost/Might), that influence / enhance Hero Attributes and hero behavior according to the abilities of each Artifact type and level. The Level Up screen shows a possible upgrade path from Lv5 to Lv6, but (until it changes) Level 6 is "Locked" and cannot yet be accessed.
Artifacts are able to influence such things as reducing DMG taken, reducing a targets ATK, Dodge Rate, MOV SPD, ATK SPD, provide a chances of stun immunity, increasing CRIT, increasing ATK, increasing ACC, chances to silent a target for a short period, increase Max HP and HP recovery.
|NOTE: Artifacts can only be used by evolved heroes and cannot be accessed or managed if you do not have any evolved heroes and some options / icons may not be visible.|
Each Artifact type is locked and will not be available to be unlocked until its set requirements are achieved. When the requirements have been fulfilled you can then choose to unlock it. Once unlocked, it remains so with the only restriction now being having enough Merits to upgrade each level.
Each Artifact type has a fixed number of slots. This means that there will be a fixed limitation to how many evolved heroes can be assigned to each Artifact type. Evolved heroes can be assigned to an available slot on an unlocked Artifact. This means that an evolved hero can only be assigned to a single Artifact, i.e. a hero can not be assigned to many Artifacts.
About Hero AttributesEdit
Each hero (evolved and unevolved) has base attributes with individual base values according to the hero type and evolution generation (for details on how to access these see Accessing Artifacts and Hero Attributes).
The following is an overview of the hero attribute (details and explanations for these can be found in the section Hero and Artifact Attributes):
|ACC||Accuracy weighting for opposing / reducing the dodge in a target hero.|
|Dodge||Dodge weighting for avoiding attacks / debuffs etc.|
|CRIT ||The chance of dealing a critical hit (CRIT DMG).|
|CRIT DMG ||The critical hit damage dealt factor (multiplier).|
|CRIT Resist ||The factor for reducing the chance of taking a critical hit (CRIT DMG) from an attacking hero.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 NOTE: CRIT's (including CRIT (hit rate), CRIT DMG and CRIT Resist etc) were not yet operationally implemented or active in version 1.2.78 (December 2015) but is expected to be operational (at least in parts or stages) in later roll-outs after this version.
NOTE: The values that are shown on the hero are before any enhancement and will not reflect the influence / enhancing gained from the use of an Artifact.
For evolved heroes these "attributes" can be enhanced or made use of by use of different Artifacts.
Accessing Artifacts and Hero AttributesEdit
|Access Heroes Attributes / Artifacts from the Heroes Altar|
ALL heroes have attributes and these can be viewed on the hero in the Heroes Altar regardless of if hero is evolved or not. But artifacts can only be used on evolved heroes and you will require at least one evolved heroes to access and manage artifacts.Artifacts can be accessed from two places:
- From the Artifacts Icon shown below (right of Replenish) Relic Hall (this may not show if you do not have any evolved heroes
- From a hero in the Heroes Altar by clicking on the Icon on the Hero the selecting Proceed.
Artifacts Summary / OverviewEdit
- ↑ The max number of evolved heroes that the Artifact can accommodate (for each Artifact in the List of Artifacts section this is shown as "Eligible for: x evolved heroes." )
Upgrade Cost/Might (per Artrifact type) Edit
Only unlocked Artifacts can be upgraded. Once an Artifact is unlocked it will require Merits () to be upgraded.
There is a total of 6 Artifacts which brings the total cost to 204,000 (Merits) to upgrade all of the Artifacts to level 5. This will also result in total increase of 9,000 might.
List of ArtifactsEdit
Axe of Strife
Eye of Garuda
Goblet of Life
Unlock: no condition
Eligible for: 6 evolved heroes.
- Reduces DMG taken by 10% ~ 20%
- Has a 25% chance to reduce target's ATK by 10% ~ 30% for 3s when attacking.
- Reduction of target's ATK has a 5sec CD (Cool Down).
|lvl||Victor's Emblem level details|
|1/5||Reduces DMG taken by 10% and has a 25% chance to reduce target's ATK by 10% for 3s when attacking (5s CD).|
|2/5||Reduces DMG taken by 12% and has a 25% chance to reduce target's ATK by 15% for 3s when attacking (5s CD).|
|3/5||Reduces DMG taken by 14% and has a 25% chance to reduce target's ATK by 20% for 3s when attacking (5s CD).|
|4/5||Reduces DMG taken by 16% and has a 25% chance to reduce target's ATK by 25% for 3s when attacking (5s CD).|
|5/5||Reduces DMG taken by 20% and has a 25% chance to reduce target's ATK by 30% for 3s when attacking (5s CD).|
Unlock: Clear Challenge R of Here Be Monsters
Eligible for: 2 evolved heroes.
- Increases Dodge rate by 6% ~ 15%
- Increase MOV SPD by 10% ~ 30% in battle.
- Does not have a CD (Cool Down).
|lvl||Lightning Rock level details|
|1/5||Increases Dodge rate by 6% and MOV SPD by 10% in battle.|
|2/5||Increases Dodge rate by 8% and MOV SPD by 15% in battle.|
|3/5||Increases Dodge rate by 10% and MOV SPD by 20% in battle.|
|4/5||Increases Dodge rate by 12% and MOV SPD by 25% in battle.|
|5/5||Increases Dodge rate by 15% and MOV SPD by 30% in battle.|
Lightning Rock MOV SPD Increase Tables:
Unlock: Clear Stage 3 of Insane Dungeon 1 with three Flames.
Eligible for: 1 evolved hero.
- Increases ATK SPD by 10% ~ 30% in battle.
- Has a 30% ~ 50% chance to grant Stun immunity for 1s ~ 3s when attacked.
- Stun immunity has a 5sec CD (Cool Down).
|lvl||Blitz Scroll level details|
|1/5||Increases ATK SPD by 10% in battle. Also has a 30% chance to grant Stun immunity for 1s when attacked (5s CD).|
|2/5||Increases ATK SPD by 15% in battle. Also has a 35% chance to grant Stun immunity for 1s when attacked (5s CD).|
|3/5||Increases ATK SPD by 20% in battle. Also has a 40% chance to grant Stun immunity for 2s when attacked (5s CD).|
|4/5||Increases ATK SPD by 25% in battle. Also has a 45% chance to grant Stun immunity for 2s when attacked (5s CD).|
|5/5||Increases ATK SPD by 30% in battle. Also has a 50% chance to grant Stun immunity for 3s when attacked (5s CD).|
Blitz Scroll ATK SPD Increase Tables:
|Base||Blitz Scroll ATK SPD Increase for Different ATK SPD's|
Axe of StrifeEdit
Unlock: Clear L12 of Heroes Trial
Eligible for: 4 evolved heroes.
- Increases CRIT (critical) Rate by 7% ~ 20% in battle.
- Has a 30% chance to increase ATK by 10% ~ 20% for 2s ~ 4s when attacking.
- Has a 5sec CD (Cool Down).
|lvl||Axe of Strife level details|
|1/5||Increases CRIT Rate by 7% in battle. Also has a 30% chance to increase ATK by 10% for 2s when attacking (5s CD).|
|2/5||Increases CRIT Rate by 10% in battle. Also has a 30% chance to increase ATK by 15% for 2s when attacking (5s CD).|
|3/5||Increases CRIT Rate by 13% in battle. Also has a 30% chance to increase ATK by 15% for 3s when attacking (5s CD).|
|4/5||Increases CRIT Rate by 16% in battle. Also has a 30% chance to increase ATK by 20% for 3s when attacking (5s CD).|
|5/5||Increases CRIT Rate by 20% in battle. Also has a 30% chance to increase ATK by 20% for 4s when attacking (5s CD).|
Axe of Strife ATK Increase Tables:
Eye of GarudaEdit
Unlock: Achieve the Grand Duke title (58,000 Might)
Eligible for: 1 evolved hero.
- Increases ACC (accuracy) by 7% ~ 20% in battle.
- Has a 10% ~ 21% chance to Silence target for 1s ~ 3s when attacking.
- Has a 5sec CD (Cool Down).
|lvl||Eye of Garuda level details|
|1/5||Increases ACC by 7% in battle. Also has a 10% chance to Silence target for 1s when attacking (5s CD).|
|2/5||Increases ACC by 10% in battle. Also has a 13% chance to Silence target for 1.5s when attacking (5s CD).|
|3/5||Increases ACC by 13% in battle. Also has a 16% chance to Silence target for 2s when attacking (5s CD).|
|4/5||Increases ACC by 16% in battle. Also has a 19% chance to Silence target for 2.5s when attacking (5s CD).|
|5/5||Increases ACC by 20% in battle. Also has a 21% chance to Silence target for 3s when attacking (5s CD).|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Silence: Prevents the target from proc'ing as well as some types of talents / crests. Does not silence a skill that has already proc'ed / in progress. See Notes on Eye of Garuda's Silence for more details.
Notes on Eye of Garuda's SilenceEditWhen Eye of Garuda's Silence is activated, it will only impact a single target. For the period of the silencing, that target will still be able to move and carry out normal attacks and any existing proc (activated skill) the target has will continue unsilenced. For the target, the silencing:
- Silences (prevents) Proc'ing (does not allow the skill to activate)
- Target will not be able to proc'ing (be unable to activate its skill).
- Does not silence a skill that has already proc'ed, ie, a skill that is already in progress will not be silenced.
- Life Drain, Revive, Scatter?, Self Destruct?, Slow Down?
- Flame Guard, Scorch?, Blade Shell?, Psyshield?, Heavy Blow?
- Deadly Strike?, Corrode, Heaven's Wrath, Condemnation?
- Not silence: Tenacity?, Bulwark?, War God?
- Not silence: Berserk, Stone Skin, Sprint
Goblet of LifeEdit
Unlock: Clear Stage 1 of Insane Dungeon 2 with three Flames.
Eligible for: 3 evolved heroes.
- Increases Max HP by 10% ~ 20% in battle.
- Has a 20% chance to recover 15% ~ 35% Max HP when attacking.
- Has a 3sec CD (Cool Down).
|lvl||Goblet of Life level details|
|1/5||Increases Max HP by 10% in battle. Also has a 20% chance to recover 15% Max HP when attacking (3s CD).|
|2/5||Increases Max HP by 12% in battle. Also has a 20% chance to recover 20% Max HP when attacking (3s CD).|
|3/5||Increases Max HP by 14% in battle. Also has a 20% chance to recover 25% Max HP when attacking (3s CD).|
|4/5||Increases Max HP by 16% in battle. Also has a 20% chance to recover 30% Max HP when attacking (3s CD).|
|5/5||Increases Max HP by 20% in battle. Also has a 20% chance to recover 35% Max HP when attacking (3s CD).|
Goblet of Life Max HP Increase Tables:
Hero and Artifact AttributesEdit
All Heroes have some Accuracy by default. The other attributes will be unlocked later on along with new features. (Each Hero has a different Accuracy value. Accuracy is increased each time the Hero evolves.)
|Hero and Artifact|
ACC is short for Accuracy and is primarily enhanced by the artifact Eye of Garuda which is used for opposing Dodges (artifact Lightning Rock) . For further details about ACC please see attribute descriptions below.
Increases the hit rate of basic attacks and skills:
- Hit Rate = [ 1 + ( ACC / 10,000 ) ] * ( 100% + Artifact )
If you’re attacking a target with Dodge, Actual Hit Rate = Hit Rate - Target’s Dodge rate. For example, if the Hit Rate of Druid is 110% and the target has a Dodge rate of 30%, the actual Hit Rate of Druid when he attacks the target is 80%.
CRIT (Critical)EditCRIT is short for Critical / Critical Hit and relates to:
- CRIT DMG (Critical Damage): increasing DMG done from CRIT hits.
- CRIT [Hit] (Critical Hit) : increasing the CRIT rate.
- CRIT Resist (Critical Resist): resisting a CRIT / reducing an attackers CRIT Hit rate when being attacked by a hero with CRIT.
Note: The hero's Base CRIT attribute value (CRIT DMG) is currently not shown in the current version (1.2.78) but is suspected to be around 1.5x (150%) and to vary between hero types and evolution generations.
In summary, CRIT is represented by the combination of these two factors:
|Chance / Rate||= CRIT (Hit) - CRIT Resist|
|DMG||= Heroes ATK * CRIT DMG|
For further details please see the following attribute descriptions.
Critical Damage (CRIT DMG)Edit
Increases the amount of damage dealt in a critical hit. Heroes with higher CRIT DMG deal higher damage when they do a critical hit.
Critical Hit (CRIT)Edit
Also referred to as CRIT, CRIT Rate, CRIT Hit and CRIT Hit Rate, increases the chance (rate) of dealing a critical hit and is enhanced by the artifact Axe of Strife. Heroes with higher CRIT have a higher chance to deal critical hits.
Critical Rate (see Critical Hit)Edit
Critical Resist (CRIT Resist)Edit
Reduces the chance of taking a critical hit. Heroes with higher CRIT Resist have a lower chance of taking critical hits.
- Dodge rate= ( Dodge / 10,000 ) * ( 100% + Artifact )
Note: When Dodge activates, your Heroes can avoid getting hit by basic attacks, skills, and even some conditions. Dodge is effective against dodging / avoiding basic attacks which include:
- Hero skills including DMG, debuffs and disabling
- Stun, Fear, Silence
- decreases in MOV SPD and ATK SPD (debuffs)
- Energy reduction (excludes Scatter and Corrode)
- increases in DMG taken / incoming DMG
- boost / buff removal
- Guild Boss instant kills.
Dodge will not work against :
- deflected damage (such as the talents Flame Guard and Blade Shell, or Hero skills)
- conditions inflicted by the talents Corrode, Heaven’s Wrath, and Condemnation
- damage and conditions inflicted by Traps and Defensive buildings (DMG)
- Energy reduction from the talent Scatter
- damage and conditions caused by Spells.
- Guides: Introducing New Feature: Artifacts , Castle Clash Forum IGG, Eva210, (December 2, 2015).
- Guides: A Guide to Hero Attributes , Castle Clash Forum IGG, Eva210, (December 2, 2015).